Janders Dean is pleased to announce the 2017 Legal Horizons Conference (London) will be held on Wednesday 10 May 2017 at the Andaz Hotel, Liverpool Street. The team has worked hard to bring our friends and family yet another event with a diverse and experienced speaking faculty from across the globe – no same old, same old buzzword bingo or fade – only inspirational sessions designed for grown-ups but with a creative flair. All put together to expand your thinking and your network.
“By far the best legal conference I have been to…topics, agenda, sponsors, food, drink, location and invitees were all top notch – struggling to think of anything you need to improve at all”
“The event was inspirational and remarkably well structured. thanks again for a great conference. The setup was something other conference organizers should take after. Not a dull moment and each speaker more interesting than the next”
“Thanks so much for another excellent event. I’ve been talking non-stop to anyone who will listen with so many new ideas. while some technology events come close, Friday’s event excelled in highlighting the need for lateral thinking across businesses of all sorts”
For those of you who have attended this event in the past, you will know that this is not simply a bunch of “experts” speaking at an audience for the full day. It is the diversity of message and medium, the creation of a space for emergence and collaboration, and the intentionally dangerous agenda and speaking faculty from inside and outside of legal, that all combine to make this the leading conference to discuss all aspect of the legal industry’s horizons.
The speakers we have lined up for 2017’s rapid-fire sessions include the following legends:
- Chris Watson – Partner, Global Head of Technology, Media & Communications Group (CMS)
- Caroline Hunter-Yeats – Partner (Simmons & Simmons)
- Claire Farley – Executive Director (aosphere LLP – an affiliate of Allen & Overy)
- Lesley Wan – Corporate Counsel (Lloyds Banking Group)
- Victoria Pickard – Senior Management Consultant (ES Consulting, Eversheds Sutherland)
- Maria Passemard – Head of Legal Projects (Legal Operations) at John Lewis Partnership
- Grace Cordell – Global Head of Knowledge and Collaboration, Global Sales and Markets (KPMG)
- Jean O’Grady – Senior Director of Research & Knowledge (DLA Piper)
- Dr Gorkan Ahmetoglu – Lecturer of Business Psychology (UCL) & Co-Founder (Meta Profiling)
- Anna Donovan – Vice Dean (Enterprise and Innovation), Lecturer in Law
- Cate Campany – Advisor and Consultant, Legal (HSBC)
- Leah Cooper – Founder & Director (Leah Cooper Consulting)
- Christopher Bockmann – Founder (Leadership Lifecycles) & Partner (La Boétie Partners)
- Brennan Jacoby – Trust Consultant, Faculty Member (School of Life)
- Maziar Jamnejad – Senior Associate (Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer)
- Michael Atavar – Founder & Author (Creative Practice)
- Nick Schweitzer – CoFounder (Metadrift)
- Anne Mottram – Software Engineer (Metadrift)
- Allison Schneider, Human (x.ai)
- Manuel Bruschi – Co-Founder (Timeular.com)
- Vanessa Ulrich – Director (Timeular.com)
The event will again be limited to clients and close contacts of Janders Dean, and is strictly invitation only. For those of you who cannot attend, please note that invitations cannot be passed on without initial discussion with, and approval from, the Janders Dean team. Given the popularity of the event in previous years, we expect all places to be secured within 48 hours of the release of this notification.
We look forward to seeing you in May for this amazing fun day of inspirational sessions, true open networking and knowledge sharing, and fun with the JDHQ crew. Feel free to engage via Twitter using #JDHorizons for your chance to be shown even more love from the Janders Dean team.
“Such a fantastic event”
“Certainly a class apart from anything else I have ever attended”
“How much I enjoyed the 2016 event. I am distinctly jaded by the usual round of industry events, and yet yours over both years has been a refreshing change”